Saturday 11 August 2012

Spanking Sorority

Today I had my bottom  unceremoniously spanked.  It wasn't a harsh spanking, it was one of those impromptu spur of the moment kind of spankings, we were in the garage and my husband decided to move my car.  We have a rule that I am not allowed to allow my petrol gauge to drop below a quarter of a tank. I was reminded on Thursday when it was just above the level, I was sternly advised on Friday when it had fallen to below the quarter mark, and it just slipped my mind.  My husband felt that it was time to remind me that 'He doesn't like to speak twice'.  He took me by the arm to the back of the garage, bent me over a work bench and spanked me really hard with his hand.  I have had some pretty stinging hand spankings before but this one really took my breath away.

Do you find that sometimes, when you know that you are  guilty, the spanking seems to hurt more?  I do, and I am convinced it is because I 'give myself over' to the spanking.  I don't hold myself back, I know I am wrong I accept that I deserve to be spanked and I cooperate as I can, even though my heart feels like its falling through my feet.  I am a willing participant because I realise, like I did today, that my behaviour was negligent and dangerous (we live in South Africa and it's not safe to run out of gas, especially after dark, which is what happened to me once before... and  is what got this rule implemented - along with a dose of his belt and the crop).

This evening when I sat down to read the blogs I usually do, and have been doing for the last five years, I decided to write my own, to share my experiences and to find out if others have similar ones to mine.

Here's to my spanking sonority and to sharing similar stores in a dis-similar world





picture courtesy of : http://spankingpics.richardwindsor.com/





13 comments:

  1. Good another couple from south africa I'm so glad to meet you on the net. And I agree on your post, even a hand spanking can bring a women to tears if she is guilty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.. yes its amazing that there are people in South Africa, don't you find that people are very conservative here?

      Delete
  2. Hi, welcome to blogland! I look forward to reading more. I agree, the more guilty I feel, the more a spanking hurts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow.. are you really a cowgirl? I am so envious! Cant wait till you are over your grounding. Ill be following your blog in fascination. Thanks so much for the welcome.

      Delete
    2. Yay! My grounding is over! Well, I think I'm really a cowgirl, lol! I spent a lot of time on my Aunt's working cattle ranch and I was put to work right along with the other hands. Got some scars to prove it :) I don't live on a ranch anymore, but once a cowgirl, always a cowgirl!

      Delete
  3. Welcome!! I enjoyed reading our blog....looking forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words and your welcome. He's the Boss!! he is indeed!

      Delete
  4. Welcome to blogland! I think that's really neat you've been reading blogs for five years and now you have your own. I hope you enjoy the experience, I think you'll find it's a wonderful community here.

    Oh, and I totally agree that it hurts a lot more when you know you've earned it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your words of encouragement Riley! I am pleased that I finally plucked up the courage.

      I love your teddy btw!

      Delete
  5. Look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete