Sunday 23 September 2012

Dark Mood

I am in a dark mood.. woke up this morning and nothing is right, everything is an effort and the whole world has decided not to cooperate with me.
I have things planned for this Sunday which I have been putting off and putting off.. work and chores and a million other things I haven't had time for the past two weeks which are now looming as potential problems and simply HAVE to be dealt with today... but while I was sleeping last night, there was a world conference, a conspiracy to keep  me from the things I HAVE to do.. mean, unkind nasty people all decided that today would be the day that NOTHING would go my way.

I have steered a wide birth of my husband, other than snapping at him a couple of times when he dared to ask me a question I have tried to stay as far as possible from him as possible because I know that he is probably in on the conspiracy and is just watching and waiting for me to loose it with someone or something so that he can give me that spanking he has been warning me is long overdue.  In fact perhaps he orchestrated this entire production just so that he could!

Even the birds are irritating... so cheerful.. not to mention the sun shine and the neighbours children playing happily in their pool.  Why wouldn't anyone settle for a simple breakfast this morning?  Noooo.. they had to have the full spread and then all disappear off to their pleasant activities while I cleaned and loaded the dishwasher.  The next person who thinks about saying "Good" morning is going to get it I swear!!!

The end to this day is predictable .. and it wont be pretty, I cant help it though, I am out of control, I feel like I am being sucked into a vortex.  I am weepy and irritable and the more I hear myself snarling and listen to the voice in my head... the more unhappy I become.  This isn't me!  I am not a moody obnoxious person!  I have to stop before say something hurtful. I thought that writing this might help.  I hope it does.

I am going to go about my chores now but I'll update this post later this evening about whether posting this did help.  Have any of you had dark moods like this.. out of the blue.. for no reason whatsoever?
How do you deal with it?



                                                 --------00000---------



4 comments:

  1. Maybe the long overdue is just what you need. I know when I feel the way Ambrose does (love that image, lol), that is what I need. Ward is good at picking up the clues, and if he doesn't or it's been that way before he ever walked in the door to know, I'll ask. That's okay, too, it doesn't make you less submissive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks June, it turns out that I got it, without asking for it. My problem is that I am a not really that brave. Even though I know I would really benefit from a solid spanking, I never have the courage to ask, and I always do what I can to avoid them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just discovered your blog! I guess I'm way late to the post, but just wanted to say, YES. I have my dark moods too. I guess I can just blame hormones?? I too try to just steer clear of Blue and everyone until I feel more myself. I also find that a good hard workout can do wonders for my mood. Gets out some agression, I guess, lol! I just love that picture of Ambrose! Too funny! I hope by now, you're feeling just fine. Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooops! I was here before!! So sorry! I guess somehow I lost you, but now I've joined and that won't happen again!!

      Delete